contributions on any aspect of human sciences such as...
Professor of Mathematics, Doctor of Philosophy, Logic (Moscow, RUSSIA, 1934). The honorary worker of higher special education of the Russian Federation (2005).
1. Arithmetization of Assertoric and Modal Syllogistics, in: Abstracts of 8 International Congress of Logic, v.1. Мoscow., 1987. P. 202-205.
2. Arithmetization of Classical and Non-Classical Logic, in: Proceedings of First World Conference of the Fundamentals of Artifical Intellegence. Paris, 1991. P.73-80.
3. Method of Analytical Classification in Logic and Computer Science, in: UNESCO. Second International Congress on Education and Informatics. Moscow. 1996.
4. Square of Thinkig Styles, in: IV International conference "Non-Linear World". ABSTRACTS. Moscow. 1999. P. 106. 95.
5. Logical Structure of Genetic Code, Symmetry: Culture and Science. Vol.12. 2001. № 3-4. P.401-406.
6. Matrix of Complementarity for Metagenetic, in: Symmetry Festival 2009. Abstracts. Budapest 2009.
7. Arithmetization of Matrix Genetics // Логико-философские исследования, вып.5, М., 2011.
“Let None But Geometers Enter Here” – that was a motto of Platonic Academy. The founder of the higher geometry chair in Sorbonne M. Chasles said that the geometry “is considered as a basis of mathematical sciences, and the best thinkers of all times considered it, as an excellent exercise in the logics, extremely suitable for development of great minds” [17, p. 515]. Lobachevsky's works have focused scientists’ attention on the problem of the relationship between various geometrical constructions. “When analyzing formation of a principle of compliance in the history of geometry, usually the value of ideas of N.I. Lobachevsky for identification of relationship between Euclidean and not Euclidean geometry is appreciated” [12, p. 234].